Progression with the updates

Hello again, this is Momen123 and once again I am using Momeniccole's account to post updates ONLY! As some of you may know about the updates happening around here and club penguin, I began the updates I mentioned two previous posts before by creating trackers for the Hollywood Party.

The trackers is for Cadence, Aunt Artic and Sensei ( I already have Gary) and it is completed. However, I still need to post up a couple of files to make the trackers able to update correctly and I will put it up till the next couple of days.

Other trackers such as PH, Rookie etc... will come after I'm done with posting up the files and you guys will like the design of the trackers I created! However, I can't create a list of trackers unless I get a drop down menu command that actually works. I've tried googling for a drop down menu list but, nothing worked so I hope when I try again I get it so I can finish the trackers I need to create as soon as possible. If you have any suggestions to how to make a drop down menu list then please tell me in the comments below!

Please also tell us if the updates were giving is moving progressively and useful! Any questions, comments or suggestions then please comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment