CPguiding Updates Progression

Hello everyone, this is Momen123 here and once again I will repeat that I am only here to help out cpguiding's stuff that they need to make their blog successful for. That does not mean I work for cpguiding which I will most likely not for my personal reasons.

This is just a general update to let you know that cpguiding has sort of been on a downfall recently and I feel that it is because the lack of updates and that we don't have anything to provide to make the site more significant. Incase if you haven't noticed, the background had disappeared from the site due to blogging issues with this template I am planning to add.

I found a template and a way to create a drop down list and have a full website but my problem is that, the template has too many features and squeezes everything in which it will take me a while to get it done so I can officially finish here. It will also fit the background without having it being tiled.

As of for the new bloggers, we are only room for at least 2-4 more and when we're full then we will not accept blogging applications. Unless someone is inactive then I could remove that person to replace with a new one.

The update I am doing as of right now that's in progress:
Adding the people that work for cpguiding.blogspot.com as bloggers into the background as "mascots".

Any suggestion or comments then please comment below

- Momen123

1 comments: